Thursday, July 10, 2008

We first met when you were in form 1. You were so innocent, and you had a crush on me. I know you did, and sadly, i didn't like you. And i'm so sorry, i didn't. As you came in to form 2, and i'm in form 3, we hardly talk to each other. I don't know why, but, it's as if we didn't know each other. When i came in to form 4, out of nowhere, we suddenly talked. First it was through msn, then started smsing. As time moves on, i developed feelings towards you. And i could tell you did toward me too. I asked you to be mine and you accepted with a smile and a nod. It made me very happy. And now, eventhough you are in UK, for only 2 weeks. I'm missing you like crazy. I'd never forget about you, not even a single second. I'd think of you everytime, and most importantly, even if you're away, you will always be in my heart.

Happy Birthday Adeline. =)

happy birthday baby.
hope you're having fun.
i love you. =)

-ariff.

No comments: