Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Night.....

Last night....
i didn't go to tuition....yes....
i joined all my cousins (around 10 people) went to Mid Valley watched "4bia", Thailand horror movie...
not scary la....boring je....
This movie have 4 different stories & 4 different lives...
First was about a lonely girl finds companionship with a guy that she knows through phone text...
Second about make a good-looking portfolio instead of a good movie...
Third is about a parody of hollywood movies with bits of comedy...
Lastly is a story about a widow...
Not much scare to me & my male cousin (3 people)....but the girl was screamed like there was a ghost beside them....bising je..
anyway i think that this movie is good & cool to watch.... not so scare & have some comedy also.....
after that i 'terjumpa' najihah family....then her dad belanja all of us ate....
thanks uncle aziz....haha.....
then we go karaoke, my cousin baru dapat gaji & belanja all of us...haha.... one of my cousin sang like crazy... she is so funny.... we finished karaoke around 11 pm..
then my uncle & my another cousin fetch us and sent us home....
what a best "cousins day out"....
-Bon-

No comments: