Saturday, August 2, 2008

MTV Asia Awards 2008

I just came back from Genting Highlands, I reached KL at 3 a.m.....
I terus open my computer i write this blog.....(semangat ni)....
My brother, his girlfriend & I go to Genting Highlands to watched MTV Asia Awards….
We stopped at the Awana resort first cause all of us want to dressed up first la….
Then we go to Arena Of stars, and the first international artist we met was Danny O’Donaghue, member of band The Script then we met One Republic but I can’t took any picture cause there was a lot of people there… so I decided to not to took any picture.. then when I wanted to took picture suddenly the camera was jammed….. tension je… my brother was so happy cause he succeeded to took picture with the pussy cat dolls using his handphone…
Then he show off with me…then he laughed at me because my camera can’t be used..
Even though I can’t took any picture, I was happy because i met my favourite artist, Panic At The Disco, The Click Five & One Republic….
Inside the Arena Of Stars,I was enjoyed by the performances of PCD with their song “Buttons”….. another artist that make me happy was One republic with their song “apologize” and “stop & stare”…. Leona Lewis, she was so hot,sexy & gorgeous….
Then I started to felt bored when I didn’t know who is the artist performed on the stage… at last the band that I waiting for, Panic At the Disco performed their "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" and "Nine in the Afternoon." …..

I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO MY FATHER WHO GAVE ME THIS TICKET……
“THANK YOU DAD,LOVE YOU DAD”

I AM SORRY TO THE AMANAH BOYS BECAUSE I CAN’T MEET YOU GUYS AT GENTING BECAUSE MY BROTHER WANTED TO GO BACK EARLY…..

SORRY…
1. Adiq
2. Taufiq
3. Syahmi
4. Aliff
And sorry to all……………….

-AFIQ-


No comments: