Sunday, May 4, 2008

another busy day

yesterday after i reached home.... around 12 midnite my brother-in-law brought me to the subang sport planet...
we played futsal until 3 a.m. then we lepak at one mamak stall at subang and he sent me home around 5 a.m......
after that i terus sleep until 9 a.m.......
i woke up at 9 a.m. and terus mandi...... then i did some chemistry & physics hw....
around 1.30 my sister sent me to the kondo near our school cause i had a accounts tuition with Pn. Norhayati......
around 5 my mother took me and my mom said that she want belanja i makan so i said ok...
she brought me to Big Plate Restaurant at Shah Alam......
then i terus balik rumah and i told my lil bro that mom belanja me only....
then he became so angry and not talk with me, my mom & my dad until now.....
haha......

chiow
-afiq-

No comments: