Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday

today was a busy & tired day....
my mother woke me up this morning at 7.30 cause i want to watched nba play-off....
boston celtic vs atlanta hawks..... the sad news was boston lost to atlanta......
then i go to subash by taxi cause my mother can't sent me to tuition centre....
when i arrived, i & idhzan go performed the zohor prayer at the carrefour....
after finished the tuition i asked my mother to watched The Forbidden Kingdom but my mother said that she malas to go....
suddenly my old friends call me and they asked me to joined them watched the same movie at KLCC so my mom sent me to KLCC... the worst part was all my friends go out with their girl friend, & i became the only lonely boy.... ya la i kan single.....
after finished watched the movie we go lepak at starbucks & then i asked my mom to fetch me at the starbucks.....
tired man today.......

chiow
-afiq-

No comments: