Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another 'normal' Sunday. (yeah, right)

Woke up late this morning, coz i slept late last night. Watching tv. hehe. In the morning, ate breakfast at home. Later around 12 went to KDE. I went to the gym first. Buff myself up for a while, then went for swimming. The odd thing is, it's really lonely there..there was only us! Usually on a Sunday there would be a lot of ppl. Seriously. But then, we conquered the whole pool. hehe.

Went back at around, 3, i think..straight away came online to see whether you came. Because i can't sms you for some reasons youreaders don't have to know. hehe. But sadly, that time, you didn't. Sigh. Then i wanted to go to the court at 4.15. At 4, you came online! I was soooo happy. But then, sad also because get to chat with you for 15 minutes only. =( At least we talked, that's what matters. =D

Went to court after that, played alone, as usual. The time i come to court every day, sure i'm the first to be there. haha. So lonelyyyy~ =d Then as time passes by, one person at a time came. I waited and played until the 'Abang-abang' came. Played a 4 on 4 game. They play seriously. I mean SERIOUSLY. Like omgg, i was the young one there I think. Lucky i didn't get bullied. And i got to score too. Out of the 21 points we won, I scored 4pts. Got 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block. I tied the game from 6-8 to 8-8. Then scored two more pts from rebounds. hehe. After that, they wanted to play another match. But then i got subbed off to let other ppl play. And so i went back. hehe. My shirt was all wet, full of sweat. =D lol..

Came home, ate dinner, and now..posting! =D

I miss youuuu, and i miss my daughter as wellllll. =( i need you two. =(

Hmm. I think that's all for now. Tomorrow's a holiday ppl! Wesak Day. =)
This post is the 'normal' Sunday. Coz i cut all those unhappy things today. Especially the dou-ahou. Who says there's more to life, than basketball. It's just you don't have passion for the game. You even gave up training right? ..dou-ahou. You don't deserve to play the game AT ALL!. Ish.

-ariff. =)

No comments: