Friday, May 2, 2008

On wednesday, 30/4/08, after school watched Iron Man, or i like to call it, Orang Besi. hehe. It was great. Good movie. 9/10. The CGI was awesome. But i expected more fight scenes. Nevermind, maybe there will be in the second movie. haha.

On Thursday, 1/5/08, it's Labour Day. Went to watch The Forbidden Kingdom. Heard it was in chinese, but then it turned out to be english! I was relieved. hehe. It was another great movie too! Go watch ppl!
Wohoooo~ It's MAY! Great...mid-year exam next week. I haven't fully study everything. LOL..

Today, school..was okay i think, me and nafais okay already, i'm sorry i could have thought you were somewhat, a bad person. Sorry ye? Jgn marah ye? hehe. Kita member kan? hehehe.

Went to court after Friday's Prayer's. Went back home at around 3, and surprisingly, Imran sms'ed me. Amir Imran ppl. hehe. He was in town! woohooo! I went back to court as he was going there. We just shoot some hoops, and talked alot. hehe. He has improved in his game the last time i met him..which was in March. It was great seeing him larh..he's such a good friend and has always backed me up in anything, i owe him my gratitude. hehe. He's leaving tomorrow, at night i think. If he has time, he's gonna call me down to the court in the afternoon. Who wanna see him, his friends, come down to the Taman Nirwana baskball court. It's near Galaxy Ampang. haha.

see ya!
-ariff.

No comments: