Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ayaiyaiii!

Wasn't really a good day to start of with. Dunno how it happened suddenly became emo. F*ck it larh. At least, when i was in the emo state, some friends of mine talked to me, they dare to even talk to me, you know who you are larh. =) thanks. =)

After that, Afiq palau-ed me the most. Sial. Dier dah 'under stand', lepas tue palau. Aku biar larh die. Suka hati dier larh.

Hmm, after that had bm..i think. LOL. Went to library. Watched Bukit Kepong video, really funny actually.. The Ometaians were making noise at the back. Behind me. =_= haha. But i don't mind. =)

Hmm. Finished class after that. Went to canteen with the Ometaians. Ate until 2.50 and Shazrie came and asked me for my ball if i brought it. He was soaking wet! He told me that he played in the rainnnn and he said it was fun! And seriously, it was. hehe. Gave him my ball and went to the court with him to play for a while. hehe. Then he taught me how to shoot, properly, at long range. Wow. His teachings were great! I can shoot long range now! elehh. But then need more practice larh of course. Thanks Shazrie. =) Oh, he recommends me to buy the Nike 3000. He said it's the best and told me to try to look for it at KLCC. I'll think about it. =D

Came to the Math class late. Was soaking wet. hehe. Went in and started to play around with the software we're using. Time sure passes by so fast when we're in the lab...seriously.

Hmm. Not really in the need to post alot today. Like what the Ometaians and Afiq said, i'm emo. F*ck it.

-ariff.

No comments: