Saturday, April 5, 2008

lalala~

As you can see from the title. I am bored. I have ntg to post about. I didn't go to IU day. Haven't been to one since the last 3 years. Somewhat it's a tradition to me. hahaha!

But this year's, i somehow felt i'm missing alot of things. Well, there's always next year, last year! woo~

Played basketball today. Good day to play. Wasn't that hot at all. hehe.

Since i have ntg to post about. I'll show you this music video by Story Of The Year. The song is called Until The Day I Die. =)



Warning: The lead singer syok sendiri. Seriously.


oh oh and erm, i'll be going to Pavillion tomorrow. Gonna meet up with an old friend who i've haven't seen for the past 3 years. And she's a girl. Weee~ hahaha. It's not what it looks like ppl! We're just gonna meet up. ;D
I'll post more tomorrow larh of course. =D

-ariff.

No comments: