Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kem Ibadah/ Kem Motivasi. (sama je)

Had Kem on Friday and Saturday. Slept overnight at the asrama. Had motivational talks, agama based motivational talk. There's parts where ppl cried, including me, Afiq, ad even Nafais. Fuh..menangis gile2. haha. Then Alang right, the talker, he told us to call him that, he rightttt, always ask me this lar that larh. He remembered my name somemore. Everytime Ariff this...Ariff that...haihhh. I'm too lazyy to ceritakan what happened in details. Lazy lazy lazy. haha.

Here are some pics we took together as OB-ians. LOL.

random pose. LOL

gangsters. nahh, we're basketball players. haha. OB!


posing takleh blah..


muka-muka serious. hehe.

we're not gays okay. we're just posing on a bed. hehe.

hehehehe.


bajet je..

it looked nice if you see it how we see it. It's just my camera phone. Dunno why the quality sucked that time. hehe.

model omegaboys. haha.

bajet je..hehe.

that's all for now. see ya!

-ariff.

No comments: