Tuesday, April 8, 2008

woohoo~

I.am.too.happy.and.hyper.today. And i don't even know why..haha. Maybe i have to make up lost time for being freakin' emo yesterday. hehe. =D

Nothing big really happened today. It was another boring day. FOR me larh of course..So, not gonna post much today.

And Nafais finally posted. I saw him posting. I was practically next to him. hahaha. We were in the computer lab after school to continue our Math's lesson. Fooled around because teacher wasn't in. She let us use the internet. So he posted.

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. HE'S JUST BEING THE LOSER HE IS. I DO NOT LIKE 3 GIRLS IN MY OWN CLASS OKAY?
Well, i think he keeps saying this kinds of thing is because i won the tangga match yesterday, twice. hehe.

I'm not gonna fight back on what he said. I don't feel for a fight right now. hahaha.

hmm, that's all, for now.

See ya!

-ariff.

No comments: