Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pain.

Today was not that boring, not that fun either. Alot of teachers never came in the class. Ada yg dtg larh..tapi tak ajar. Kite buat bodoh je. hehe. Anyway, i did not like today because it was uncomfortable. My left foot hurt. I sprained my ankle yesterday. Long story. DON'T wanna share it. =p Ask me yourself if you wanna know. hehe.

Hmm. Today got gossip again. Like wth larh? Always about me and this girl, that girl, this girl, that girl...omg. Can you ppl stop it already? Damn. Anyway, Nafais's previous post, the one titled "about ariff", don't believe it. Full of crap and shit. hehe. The post that his brother posted, is true. HAHAHAHA.

hmm. Played basketball today after school with the new ball. We lost a 3on3 game. Seriously. I had to do all the defending. I blocked alot of Imran's shots. I love blocking ppl's shots. hehe.

Hmm. Got massaged by my mum today. Damn it hurts. I cried. HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously.

Anyway, i'll stop here. Need to do my oral. LOL. See ya!

-ariff.

No comments: