Monday, April 7, 2008

Emo Emo. ;)

Like the title says it, emo. lol. Had a "conflict" with 'girls' from my class. It's over a basketball game. A game between the Ometaians and Omegaboys. Didn't talk to them until the last two periods, which was physics time. The 'girls' and myself, were emo. Yeapppp. haha. I said sorry in physics time. They forgived me. yay! =DD Then we got back to normal like the usual. haha.

When we thought our plan to play the game was going according to plan...it rained. >.< style="font-style: italic;">tangga again. I was challenged by Nafais in class. And what did he get? Nothing larh of course.

I won the first round. =D
I won the second round. =DDD ...i hebat larh. hehe. Oh, and Afiq was about to win, he was at the last level, then i made a comeback. And he lost. Sorry Afiq. Better luck next time. Beat Nafais sekali..hehe.

Wanted to play a third round, but it rained. haihhhh. hahaha. The surprising thing was, the Ometaians was actually looking for us at the court at 3! They even went eventhough it rained! haha. Very good girls. =p When we saw them, well, we laughed actually. LOL.

After that, me and Nafais met up with Hazirah and Hani at the Makmal 1. Had this class with our maths teacher to learn how to use the Geometer's Sketchpad. I thought it would be very boring. But it wasn't! It was seriously cool actually! hahaha! And you know what? when we were there at 3.30, it stopped raining! OMGGGG..it was actually sunny! Mae and Daphne went after me cause they wanted to borrow the ball, so i gave it to them. After that what they did with it i dunnno..wasn't there. lol.

ermm, i think that's all for now. See ya!

-ariff.

No comments: