Thursday, April 10, 2008

ha-ha.

Big thing happened today. Our class money got stolen. Daphne didn't lock her locker, monitor didn't lock the class. We didn't know how it happened, we didn't know when also, we just heard about it after pj. It's not Daphne's fault or JY's fault okay.. Thing's happens. And this thing happened already, don't worry about it anymore. We can't change the past now can we? So look at the bright side. I'm gonna give rm10 tomorrow. Helping out larh. =)

THEN, the worst part is, we kena palau-ed alot. Espcially me and Afiq. Especially from Wai Kay. I tried to say hi to her, she gave me this cold look at me. Like, wth? What have i done to her to make her so angry? Omg..

Hmm, the rest of the class was okay. Didn't learn Accounts, teacher asked us whether we want to learn or not, as usual, no larh! haha! After that had EST. Went to library. No teacher for EST for Thursday. Except for Tuesday...Miss Nur. >.<

After school, went to play basketall in the rain. Imran joined with me. Nafais and Afiq didn't. Afiq didn't want to because he doesn't want to get wet as to he has brass band practice at 3. Nafais tue dier takut ngan hujan, biasa ar. Then we went to court to play tangga. Me and Imran. I won. Then it stopped raining. Suddenly we saw Alif, Nafais and Afiq came. Played tangga somemore. The 1st round Imran won. Dunno how he won. HAHA! Then someone right, shouted and berlagak like shit to me. Nvm. The 2nd round, i played while my shirt was off, i won. Then the someone right, terus diam. Then played the 3rd round, i won again. Then out of the sudden, that someone boast and talk shit again. Give alot of shitty reasons. Like wth larh? Accept your loss fool. There's always someone alot better than you.

I still couldn't calm down. In the car, i was brave enough to talk about it with my mum. She said, to leave him alone, ignore him. Don't care what he says. She also said that there's alot of ppl with that kind of attitude. So she just told me not to care anymore. =)

Hmm. That's all for now. See ya!

-ariff.

No comments: